This comment has been removed by the author.
1) How to describe toys appearance and why they are designed such a way.2) I can use those reasons to design my toy in that ways so that it will be easier in the future.
1)- Toy designs may not need to be complicated and colourful, simple designs sometimes also work well.- Knowing your product and being able to explain your product well is essential, so that everyone can know how can they put your product to its full use.2)Simplify the toy designs. Too complicated toys may not fit those that are young. And must know the product well enough, at the back of our hands.
1 and 2) I have learn that we should find out what the children will learn and why is it useful for the children as this will let us do have a rough idea what the children want.
Toys come in different forms. To describe one is hard. Product Analysis is good. Erm...
I have learned how to describe my toy evidently rather than its own features only but rather a detailed answer.I have also learned the uses of the toy having interaction and its building ways to allow the user to become interested in it.I can use it to describe the toy I want to make in a detailed way.I can also see how I can interest the public to buy my product.
1) Write down 2 key learning points for today's lesson.- When we describe a toy, we must describe even the smallest detail and not only in general.- We need to make a toy which makes the person playing/using it comfortable with it.2) How do you think you can make use of the learning points in your toy design later on.- When we design our toy, we must make it suitable for the person to play with. It must also be attractive enough to attract people.
2 key learning points of today's lesson is learning to do product analysis and learning about new tous.I can make use of the learning points by doing product analysis for our research so we can come up with a better toy that is enjoyable and can learn a lot from.
1) a) I learnt how to describe the toy by its feature, not just its color b) I learnt that toys are made to teach the user skills like social skills.2) I must think of what the toy is used for and design the toy for that reason
1) I learnt that it is important to describe the toy very detailed so that it is easy for others to recognise the product I learnt that we need to identify how the toy product will be able to educate the user2)We can describe our product more detailed and identify how it educates the user so that the user will be able to identify the product very easily.
1) Identifying factors or trends that makes someone like a toy2) Description of a toy is very important as it gives the buyer or other people a visualisation of the toy itself. A bad description of a toy will cause buyers to have a wrong visualisation of the toy. It is also important when designing a toy. :)Making a good description of our prototype or toy design to make a specific and clear design of the toy we are going to make. Also, identify trends in what type of toys children like so that we can design a better toy suited to the children's needs and wants.-Christopher Nah
1a) I have learnt how to do a product analysis on any toy.1b) I have learnt how to ergonomically suit a child's needs to play and learn.2) I can consider some factors such as how will the child learn while playing, make it enjoyable and engaging.
1) I have learned what we can do to improve on an existing product and also learn what a children want when playing with a toy.2) We can analyze existing products to make our own product better.
1) Product analysis are used to help us improve on our products. A toy need not be colourful, big and complicated to be fun, even simple toys can be very fun.2) I would sketch my product and do a product analysis and see how I can improve on my product. I can also try not to make my product so complicated as it is too troublesome to make.
1) Detailed description is definitely better than briefly described ones. Its important for a toy to have a nice , cute design. Otherwise, no one will play with it regardless how enjoyable is it.2) I can make sure the toy will have a gorgeous design and appearance. :D
In today's lesson we learnt about how to describe products accurately. We also learnt how to come up with feasible and appealing ideas. Later on we can describe our product accurately to the teachers and we can make feasible and appealing ideas.
1) Describe toys appearance and why they are designed such a way.2) I can use these reasons to design my own toy in ways so that it will be easier to make a toy in the future
1) Write down 2 key learning points for today's lesson.• I learnt about the different types of changes that can be made to increase the sustainability of the product• I learnt about the different types of changes that can be made to increase the learning points the children can get out of the product2) How do you think you can make use of the learning points in your toy design later on.•I can apply the different types of changes that can be made on my product.
1) A toy can be really simple but profound, providing a very sophisticated way of toy design2) The look and feel of a toy can be very essential to attract young kid's attention.
We learnt how observe and describe toys, analyse and improve on the design and key features and make it more interactive and fun to play with. I can use this skills to analyse and choose the best toy that can be played with as well as used for learning.